- Age / Gender:
- 18, Female
- Bossier Shitty
- All Stats >
You always catch me when I'm drinking woh-tah
- Community Stats
Level 7 Artist
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
This is from a Tumblr friend of mine, Ashley, under the moniker ladyystrange, who posted this little drinking game, Def Leppard style
NO DISRESPECT INTENDED
The Def Leppard drinking game.
The rules are simple: grab your favorite beverage and pop in your favorite concert or interview tape, go to a concert, whatever. Following is a list of items that merit a drink, or two or five.
Concert or Video
1) Take one drink for each of Rick Allens arms. (Okay, it may not be in the best of taste, but it gets you started!)
2) Rick Allen is wearing one sock while playing -Take a drink.
Rick Allen is wearing two socks while playing -Take two drinks!
3) Phil "windmills" his guitar. Take a drink.
4) Phil "pumps" his guitar. (See Milan video.) Take two drinks.
5) Sav plays Phil's or Viv's guitar for them. Take a drink.
6) Joe plays Phil's or Viv's guitar for them. Insert earplugs and take a drink.
7) Anyone plays something that's not their primary instrument. (Sav plays keyboards, Joe plays guitar or sings - oops, sorry - Joe plays guitar, etc.) Take a drink.
8) The Leps sing a song that doesn't have "woman", "lady", "girl", or "babe" anywhere in the lyrics. Take a drink. More advanced players may alter this rule to take a drink every time they sing a song that DOES have "woman," "lady," "girl" or "babe" anywhere in the lyrics. VERY advanced players may take a drink for each occurrence of said words
9) Viv makes a face at the camera, take a drink.
10) Joe does the Duck (arms back, head bobbing, moving across the stage) , take a drink. You must also yell "DUCK!" as loudly as you can, especially if you are in a public place and the yell would confuse and annoy others.
11) Joe does the crucifixion pose. Take a drink.
12) Joe does the pledge of allegiance pose (hand over heart) . Pledge your allegiance and take a drink.
13) Phil takes off his shirt, take a drink. However, if Phil starts the show without a shirt, take two!
14) Joe strikes the "applaud for me" pose - you know what I'm talking about! Give the man the applause and take a drink.
15) Sav falls off the stage, take a drink.
16) Sav falls off the stage into your seat. Toss the drink and take Sav!
17) Joe doesn't wear underwear - take a picture.
18) Joe grabs himself (you know what I mean) . Offer to help, then take a drink.
19) Joe wears skulls, take a drink (taking a drink for each skull is discouraged)
20) The skull shirt has actually found its way back to its apparent owner - Phil - congratulate Phil on regaining his wardrobe and take a drink.
21) Sav's jeans are partially unbuttoned. Take a good look, mentally finish the job, then take a drink or a cigarette (your preference)
22) Viv gives anyone "rabbit ears", take a drink.
23) Phil makes a "kissy face", take a drink.
24) If any soccer paraphernalia is worn by the band, take one drink for each item.
25) Sav plays bass with only one hand, scoff and take a drink :)
26) You catch Sav being the only one singing backup, take a drink. Two drinks if you catch him singing totally by himself!
27) Steve plays his guitar vertically, take a drink.
28) Steve plays his guitar over his head. Take a drink.
29) Rick twirls his drumstick. Duck and take a drink.
30) Viv flips his hair, take a drink.
31) Joe "pumps" the microphone, take a drink.
32) Joe fulfills his "Def Leppard Sunday" threat to spin the drums so fast Rick flies off into the stands... first one to find Rick wins. The rest take a drink.
33) You can prove the Leps are smashed and are barely hanging on by lip-synching. Take a drink - to sobriety, of course!
34) Steve A) actually sings backup, and B) at a point where he is actually in front of a microphone. Both requirements must be fulfilled to drink.
35) Rick Allen drums on anything post-Pyromania with two arms. Stop drinking! You've had enough!
36) The Leps play Nirvana - thank God that Cobain's dead and take a drink.
37) A Lep slaps the hands of a fan - make sure it's yours, toss back that drink, and pull 'em down to you.
38) Phil gets an innocent look, take a drink.
39) You see Pete in a video - finish the bottle!
40) Steve hits Rick's cymbals, take one drink for each hit
41) Joe screws up the lyrics to Ziggy Stardust AGAIN. Take a drink.
42) Phil sings lead. Applaud wildly, urge him to continue this excellent trend, and toast him with a drink.
43) Joe plays a hurdygurdy bit on the ol' electronic keyboard. Refrain from comment by taking a drink. You may feel it necessary to take more than one.
1) Joe says "rainforest" in an interview. Take a drink.
2) Your favorite Lep isn't wearing sunglasses. Take a drink. (OK, so the Joe-lusters fall a bit behind here....)
3) Someone besides Joe speaks, congratulate them and take a drink.
4) Someone besides Rick Allen is asked about Rick's accident, take a drink. If Rick Allen is in the room at the time, take two drinks!
5) Joe answers a question that someone else is asked, take a drink.
6) Sav looks bored - offer to entertain him and take a drink.
7) Sav plays with his hair - take a drink.
8) Rick answers a question all by himself. Take a drink.
9) Joe says something arrogant - take a drink.
10) Sav says "basically", "to be quite honest", or "it's a question of..." - one drink for each.
11) Interviewer mentions the Curse of Def Leppard. Groan, take a drink and throw the glass at the interviewer.
12) Joe swears that they haven't gone through anything out of the ordinary, laugh at him and take a drink.
13) Interviewer gets Lep to discuss intimate details you never thought you'd know - cheer wildly and take a drink!
14) More than one Lep is being interviewed and none of them are Joe. When you have recovered from the shock, take a drink.
15) One of the Leps makes a snippy remark about Ricks age (i.e. You werent OLD enough to shave!). Take a sympathetic drink.
16) SOMEONES (not mentioning any names) eyeliner is creeping towards his chin. While wishing you had a tissue to help him out (and wondering why the makeup people dont), take a drink.
17) FOR SERIOUS DRINKERS ONLY: Sav pushes his glasses back. Take a small drink, or youre going to lose too soon. ;-)
18) Someone asks Vivian about one of his previous employers. Wonder why anyone would want to dredge up his sordid past and take a drink.
19) A fan asks (for what were all CERTAIN is the millionth time!), what Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen means. Take a BIG drink and scream, NOTHING!!!
20) Yet another reference is made to Phil's Girl days. For Ladies Only: you wish that you could do your makeup as well as Phil used to do his, and take a drink. For Men: go ahead and drink because you know Phil is a macho kinda dude, and yet you find him strangely attractive...
Across the Board
1) Joe's roots are showing. Take a drink.
2) Any Lep is wearing a hat, take a drink. NEW: If its a Fez, take three drinks. Perhaps one day the vision of said Lep as a Shriner will disappear...
3) You can prove that Joe is wearing Phil's clothes, take a drink.
4) You can prove that Joe bleached his eyebrows. Take a drink.
5) You spot one of Sav's ears; take a drink. You spot two of Sav's ears; take two drinks. You discover proof that Sav does not actually HAVE ears; go ahead and finish the bottle. You'll feel better.
6) You hear Danzig ANYWHERE - throw the drink on his house and put your lighter to good use.
7) Sav is wearing glasses: finish your drink so you can look through the bottom of yours.
8) Your favorite Lep is wearing shorts. Wipe away the drool and take a drink.
9) Joe has a goatee. Sigh heavily at this poor decision and take a drink.
10) Your favorite Lep hasn't been to the gym in a very long time. Take two drinks and then it won't matter anymore.
11) Its horribly apparent that at least one Lep is wearing his fathers sweater. Groan at this wretched fashion faux pas and take a drink.
12) You spot one of the Leps pushing a luggage cart or carrying luggage. Pause momentarily to wonder where the hell the Skycap was, and take a drink.
13) Joe pushes his hair back over his ears. Refrain from comment by taking a drink.
14) A music writer compares any song on Slang to any of the following: Boyz II Men, TLC, or Prince. As you take a drink because you know its partly true, argue with the writer INTENSELY about any possible connections to grunge.
15) Joes voice is described as adenoidal. Take another one of those comment-refraining drinks.
16) The I&I hostess says ANYTHING AT ALL... actually, the best thing to do is just drink continuously through the I&I performance...