Hobbits - Isengard collab Hobbits - Isengard collab

I knew what it was before I even hit play. Kudos to you dude

Top Gear- The Animation Top Gear- The Animation

I'll admit, this is pretty good concept-wise. Even incorporating a Hamster short joke. It is lacking a James May though

PG-13 PG-13

Hmm...

There's not much I can give on the flash itself. It's actually quite interesting. Music was very catchy tho.

rock'n leppard rock'n leppard

Bravo!

Steve Clark would be proud. Lip syncing is an issue, but you did put a lot of effort in this. 5/5 10/10

Cause Im Free Fallin Cause Im Free Fallin

Not impressed

9/11 is not something to laugh about. How this passed judgment I'll never know. In essence, this should not have been made. It is not funny. The events that happened that day are not a laughing matter.

Wizards of Newgrounds Wizards of Newgrounds

Dude

I felt like I was watching that video with the house and Christmas lights! 5/5 10/10!

Carol of the Bells Carol of the Bells

Pretty Good, I Must Say

I can't give this a full star rating because you used electric violins in place of electric guitars. They use guitars in this song, not electric violins. But I can't blame you for trying. You did very good.

ELO Collection ELO Collection

-_-

I have wasted several seconds of my life on this.

M*A*S*H Intro M*A*S*H Intro

Wow

Makes me want to watch the movie now... or "Yankee Doodle Doctor" or "Goodbye Farewell, Amen." How about the movie and the whole show!?

Mash Fast Mash Fast

Sorry mate

M*A*S*H stands for Mobile Army Surgical Hospital. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with killing people. They SAVE people. Do I need to send you a copy of EVERY M*A*S*H DVD I own, including the original movie??